Master II | Air Purge Spray Gun
|Maximum Output 1:1:||18 kg/min|
|Minimum Output 1:1:||1,5 kg/min|
|Maximum Working Pressure||246 bar|
|Air Pressure Required||6-8 bar|
|Dimensions:||19 cm x 10 cm x 19 cm|
Features and characteristics
MASTER II air purge spray gun has been designed to offer the operator a very intuitive and easy handling. The main block can be disassembled by hand for quick access to the mixing chamber, and the seals, filters and check-valves are in the same place for easy handling.
- Revolutionary 360 degree Rotational Head allows the coupling block to be on the top or bottom.
- Quick & easy access to mixing chamber.
- No need to remove coupling block to access the internal parts.
- Innovative Air Cap design adds additional protection to mixing chamber tip.
- Stronger State of the Art check-valve system.
- Air cylinder and trigger valve protected from blockage.
- Less maintenance cost.